ANNUAL DAVID RICE MEMORIAL ANGEL RUN & WALK
Check back here or on social media @laholyangels for updates about the 2021 race
Thank you for supporting the 19th Annual David Rice Memorial Angel Run & Walk. This year’s race was completely virtual, joining the community together through Facebook and Instagram with the tag #IRunForAngels. We look forward to the 20th Annual David Rice Memorial Angel Run & Walk in 2021!
Fairway Partners, LLC
In loving memory of Patrick Henry from his family
Amanda and Kirk LaVigne
Querbes and Nelson
Camus Electric Co., Inc.
The Greenleaf Family
Heard, McElroy, and Vestal, LLC
International Paper – Mansfield Mill
A Brighter Smile Dental Care
Bossier Family Medicine
The Burgert Family
The Hollingsworth Family
Life Air Rescue
The Lukacs Family
Suzie and Robert McKenzie
The Family of John Murphy
Orthopedic Specialists of LA
Pediatric Dental Partners
Friends and Family of David Rice
Friends and Family of Paul W.
Tonya and Greg Wellman
Acme Brick Company
The Family of Sybil Delavan
Elite Health Solutions
Pat and Art Hackmiller
Hargrove Roofing, LLC
Geraldine and Hollis Holmes
The Family of Mary Gay King
The Family of Mary Claire Melchi
Cheryl and Neal Miller
Dr. Marjorie Padula
Michele and John Q=Petersen
Rescue Heating and Air
Georgia and Jerry Sewell
In Honor of Paul Walker
Sarah and Russell Weinberg
5K VIRTUAL RACE – $35.00
1. Sign up
Those who register from now through Saturday, June 27 will be mailed their shirts after June 27th. Please still 5K your way before June 27th and share it with us!
2. Complete the Distance
Walk, run, or jog the 3.1 miles anytime by the end of June 27. Pick a route near you or jump on a treadmill – anywhere you are comfortable. Race at your own pace!
3. Share your results
Join the online Angel Run & Walk community by posting a finisher photo and sharing your results with us on social media by the end of June 27. Don’t forget to tag us @LAHOLYANGELS and #IRunForAngels to be entered in the giveaway.
You can register and order the annual Angel Run & Walk t-shirt to support our mission without walking. Share a photo in your shirt with us!
CONTESTS & GIVEAWAYS
You can still win some cool stuff! Keep up with @LAHOLYANGELS on social media for additional giveaways, contests, and sales.
- #IRunForAngels Giveaway – Share your Angel Run & Walk photos by the end of June 27 with the tag #IRunForAngels and be entered to win a bag full of items from the AngelWorks Gift Shop.
- Highest Team Fundraising Amount – The most money raised by a team. Must be submitted by the end of June 23. Only cash, checks, and online donations received by then will count toward the Highest Fundraising Team Award. Donations after that time are still very much appreciated!
- Favorite Team Shirt – Will be determined by online votes. Please submit a photo of the shirt to email@example.com by June 23.
- Favorite Creative Costume – Will be determined by Holy Angels’ resident votes. Please submit a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of June 27.
- Largest Team Size – Most people registered to a team by the end of June 23.
- Oldest Registered Runner
- Youngest Registered Runner
- Registered Runner Furthest from Holy Angels
In 2002, the Rice family and friends helped host the very first Angel Run to honor their son, David, who lived at Holy Angels for sixteen years until he passed away in 2001.
“The Angel Run has not only been a special way to remember our son but is a way to pay back Holy Angels for the love and care he received,” says Barbara Rice, David’s mother.