Become a Holy Angels Volunteer
Volunteering at Holy Angels – Individuals
– On-campus individual volunteers must be 18 years old or older.
– Most individual on-campus opportunities are Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
– Individual volunteers working on campus must complete a volunteer application, background check and drug screen.
– Individuals wanting a more personalized experience can apply for the Angel Buddy program.
Volunteering at Holy Angels – Groups
– Groups, such as youth groups, corporate groups or service organizations, do not have to complete the drug screen or background check process.
– There are a variety of opportunities for groups of volunteers, including weekend and after-hours options.
– To discuss a service project, email email@example.com.
– Groups wishing to serve a single resident for a duration of time can apply for the Angel Buddy program.
Volunteering at Holy Angels – Events
– There is no age requirement for volunteers for events.
– Event volunteers do not have to complete the background check and drug screen process.
Under 18 and want to help Holy Angels?
– Make and send cards to Holy Angels’ residents.
– Organize a community fundraiser to benefit Holy Angels (bake sale, school carnival, car wash, etc.).
– Volunteer at a Holy Angels event (details above).
Areas in need of Volunteers:
- Exercise Physiology
- Reading/Library Time
- Games and Group Home Activities
- Music (ex: You could play a musical instrument or sing for our clients.)
- Signature Fundraisers – AngelRun, Give for Good Day, Fishing for Angels and TASTE
- Ask us about others! We are open to your ideas!
Volunteer opportunities are also available for individuals with special skills and talents in the following areas through our AngelWorks Social Enterprises and Day Program:
- Business Services
- Computer Lab
- Culinary Arts (Cookies, Biscotti, Lasagna)
- Creative Arts
- Jewelry Making
- Holy Rhino Coffee