FOR THE VIRGINIA K. SHEHEE MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMAN AWARD
Thank you for supporting this event that aims to recognize exceptional women in our community. As you fill out the nomination form below, please remember that this is the primary resource that the selection committee will use to evaluate the nominee. We encourage you to provide as much detail as possible to help the committee make informed decisions. In case the nominee is chosen as one of the top six, the nomination committee will contact them in mid-February 2024. The selected honorees must attend the event in person.
The top six honorees for the Virginia K. Shehee Most Influential Woman Award will be announced in mid-February.
Virginia K. Shehee Most
Influential Woman Award
- Be a business woman, civic leader, or philanthropist in Northwest Louisiana
- Demonstrate influence and leadership in their business or organization(s)
- Have a positive reputation based on their experience, leadership, and integrity
- Exhibit significant professional and/or community accomplishments
- Build recognizable and lasting initiatives or changes with their businesses/organizations and/or the community
- Must have shown a commitment to philanthropy by helping children, the elderly, those in need, the arts, business development, education, and/or other acts of caring through unpaid positions. (i.e. they give their time and service freely without receiving payment for it)