Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Holy Angels Residential Facility in Shreveport, La., is seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst to assess the needs of clients and developing individual behavior programs accordingly. The qualified candidate will have a passion for helping children on the autism spectrum or related disorders reach their full potential. The BCBA’s role includes the following:
- Assist in managing day to day operations of the Autism Therapy Center.
- Conduct assessments across learning domains such as language, academics, social skills, and functional life skills.
- Generating Functional Behavior Assessments. (FBA)
- Train, Supervise and oversee Registered Behavior Technicians. (Proof of BACB Supervisory Training).
- Ability to train facility staff, caregivers, and family members in behavior analysis techniques.
- Coordinate with families, staff and other team member to ensure program consistency and efficacy.
- BCBA in good standing with the BACB
- Experience with programming in Clinical settings preferred.
- Experience with program development
- At least 1 year of experience working with a variety of learners in either a special education classroom, ABA home program or ABA center based program
Salary DOE. Competitive Benefits Package.